Friday, May 8, 2009

So freakin' LOST

... Alright, so lests say I 'borrowed' JJ Abrams for a few hours. Could he really have me arrested? I just HAVE TO KNOW what happens in LOST! OMFPEC!!!!!!!! I AM DIE'N! Do you think he would tell me what happens? Maybe I could tie him up? Eric doesn't approve.


And Fringe... Seriously where did scarry bald guy observer take Walter? I LOVE WALTER!

CRIMINAL MINDS... It ROCKED! and only leaves Cliff Hangers for maybe a Season Break... NOT 5 YEARS!!! I have a solid theroy on LOST, but who knows?

......

So, As some of you may know, The new Harry Potter Movie (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) comes out in 70 DAYS!!! New Moon Comes out just a few months Later. Then Eclipse. :) Then the first half of HP and the Deathly Hallows.... Then the second... And sometime in the first half of next year The Harry Potter theme park will open... I am going. I have to go. I will die if I don't. I NEED IT! LOL Harry Potter isn't the same as Twilight, but It's news right?

No comments:

Post a Comment