Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon, New Moon, New new new new NEW MOON!

Okay... has anyone ever been UBER excited? I am. right now. I think I could give shopping Alice a run for her money in the excitment department... HAHA see department... shopping.

Anyway, So I hope you've at least heard about the New Moon set pics. Yeah their hot. I saw them on youtube. :) Happy Mee... I am also hopeing that you heard about the New Moon sneek peek during the MTV Movie Awards. :) Hmmm... yeah.

I am SOOOOOOOOO scatterbrained right now... I made Fajita's for Din-din. :) They totally rocked. Eric is being REALLY dumb right now. He's like "Calm Down. Your going to hurt yourself." and I can't... Seriously. I am shakeing from all the adrinaline... It sucks... I can't sit still..... OHHHHHHHHHHHH


Yeah, so ever had a panic attack? Ever had one in the MALL? Holy God that shit sucks ass... Some random dude walk up to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and said some icky shit about his bed in my ear... I elbowed him in the tummy then hit his instep.... Then I kick him inn the balls, and after I talked to the Mall Security, I walked into a toy shop to get my neice yet another giraffe... THEN E came up to me and gave me a hug, then this couple was fighting and I flipped... Shit hit the fan... The dude was all over this obviously prego lady and I kicked the back of his knee and the chick hurrled herself at me!!! For serious... I remember fighting to not fight back, and when the same security gaurds pulled her off me I just curlled up in the fetal position... It wasn't an all out panic attack, but damn...

Peace Love Hearts and me.. > LIES

No comments:

Post a Comment