Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh god.

AHHHHHHHHHH! Seriuosly... I am a loser... That fucking rocked! the clip AHHHHHHHHHH!

Alright... they showed ded the wolf transformation and it looked fucking great!!! AHHH Jasper broke Edwards Piano... AND Edi's Contact's fuckin' rocked! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! okay this Ben Stiller this is funny. The whole show is kind of... Umm... questionable... I can't stand Zac Effron... Bye Eric is bitching because he feels like a loser watching this show alone...
Oh and earlier, the Jizz song... Seriously?

AND! The golden suit wareing Popcorn Man scared the ever loveing shit out of me...

2 comments:

  1. Duuuuuuude!! Wasn't that trailer sweet?!?!!? I loved it, Chris Weitz is a genius!! I could have done without the Zac Effron too but i couldn't stop watching for fear of missing a quick glimpse of Robert. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched for Robert. I am in love with Chris! He rocked New Moon! Mucho better than Catherine! Come on November!

    ReplyDelete