Friday, May 8, 2009

.... I really don't know why

Alright, Eric is leaving for 4 days... His sister is getting married. YAY!!!! CONGRATS BABE!

I am not going. Boo Me. I am staying home because one of my prego sisters is going to have her baby any time. ANYTIME! I am annoyed, but we've had a pact for a few years. We would be together when either of us had a baby. ...So I am going to be at a hospital, with my sister breaking my knuckels because I lost a game of Rock Paper Siccsors with Her Boyfriend and I have to hold her hand... I get a cast off, I'll get another one on. She had a hugely LOW pain tollerance... How in the hell is she going to give birth? I mean, she can't even get a papercut without screaming and crying in pain. ..............................................................................................

I can't wait to be an Aunt again though, Baby Samantha Renee' Get you happy ass out of my sisters uterus.... lol


I am writing a Fan Fiction over at Fanfiction.net. It kindof sucks. I have a Preface and 1 Chapter up. Mature Audiences Mostly! (CLICK HERE TO SEE IT) It is BellaxEdward...

Eddie and Bellie have sad broken pasts, and they help each other. It get's better I swear. Bella has a dirty mouth and a dirty mind, and Edward hasn't really talked much since he was put in foster care. He talks to Bella though, and she peices together the truth about why Edward is the way he is.... Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment