Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HOME! Cha-yah. 9 oh effing 5

ROCK FREAKIN' ON!

Alright!! Holy GOD! One of my sisters had her baby today!!! Samantha Renee' ... She is sooooo cute... It was so awesome, I was in the Room, with her friend and her Boyfriend! GAH! Lol...
Eric got delayed and didn't get home til today. Which sucked, because I was at the Hospital with me sista' and He was at home... Til after the Baby was born, at 9:05 pm... He got there at about 9:30. It was great to see him, even if it was only a few days, it freakin' sucked. Right now, Eric is working on putting in a wooden floor, at midnight!!!! Holy Fuck, It sucks, I think my Step dad and Uncle have talked to him more than me...
I was going to stay at the hospital, because Eric wasn't gonna get back until tomorrow, and I probably would have slept on one of those lil' fold out couch/bed/sofa things with My sisters Boyfriend, but I decided to come home and go back tomorrow morning with My friend. Eric is apparently working on the floor tomorrow also.

Well The sweetness that is My Neice was born at 9:05 PM. She weighed 7 and a half pounds. She has Daddy's Eyes, and nose, and toes, and cheeks, Everything else is her own, cept her face is shaped like Mommys'. SO FREAKIN' CUTE!

Oh, yeah my sisters Boyfriend ralphed all over me. My pants my shoes. Yeah, I had to wear aqua smurf clothes. I WAS AN AQUA SMURF!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Icky too. He ate KFC, and McDonalds... It was ICKY!!!

1 comment: