Tuesday, April 28, 2009

U rn't mad, why am I guilty?

Okay guys guess what?!?!?!?!?! I got my cast off today!!! Well of my arm anyway. I still have to ware the walking cast for at least 15 hours a day. I don't have any bruises I didn't give myself, AND I am so hyped on caffine right now is crazy...

Okay so my sister who will be haveing my neice any day now, decided that Me, her, Eric, and her Boyfriend needed to hang out and talk. SOO E and I went over to his mom's place, and we sat on the couch and talked for an hour before my SISTER wanted to play Truth or fuck dare.... -I hate this game. I HATE IT! Who ever invented the game, cower in a corner somewhere because me and you will be talking about you retracting your offending game. - ANY WAY, I believe I have said before that I always pick dare, and follow through with said dare? Unless someone forces me to do TRUTH. Being the BOSS liar I am I can bull shit my way through most truths, but NO! My sister decided LIE will go first, she picks dare. Yeah. What can I say. predictable.
my sister DARED ME TO MAKE OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND!
I always follow through with my dare, but seriously? Yes her BF and I get along... ish. We giggle, and mess around, but I don't like him like that. So, this dare has to be approved by ALL parties involved and effected, because If either Eric or my Sis weren't fine with it it wouldn't happen. If her boyfriend was not okay with MY dare I would get a new dare. Well GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! Every one was fine with me makein' out with him. Eric LAUGHED at me. He was officially on my shit list the whole game. ANY WAY. So, I moved to sit by Her BF on the floor, and I was mentally freaking out, but appeared cool calm and collected, except the death glares I gave away freely. :) Then I said "Sis, is there a minimum of time I gotta spent touching his lips?" BAD idea. "Why, now that you mention it, ther are some other rules."

THE RULES:
1. I had to sit in his lap.
2. I had to kiss him first.
3. A real make out kiss, not a pansy peck. (IE more than 2 minutes,)
4. if anyone, besides me, decides it went to far, or can't deal with it, They voice their opinion and we stop kissing.

nice? Well I wanted, No inapprioate touching, No weirdness afterwards, No repeats, And a crap load more but NOPE.

So I MADE OUT with my sisters baby's daddy. ICK ICK ICK!!!

To top all that shit off, I felt bad because E had to stop the kiss, after about a minute and a half. He was angry and shakeing.... I FELT GUILTY! really really guilty, and I still do...

No comments:

Post a Comment