Monday, April 6, 2009

Stupid Sick. I hate colds

Alright-y. I have a problem, I have expended every effing book in my house, and short of the phone book, I have nothing else to read. I am going stir crazy! Seriously, a low tempature is no reasonn for my family to conspire against me. No reason to be on serious bed lock down. I couldn't even go to Comm. Theater last night!!! Stupid, stupid. GAH!

I read Wikipedia for a while. I would hit the random button, or search for something to read about. Seriously, I can't think of any other things to read! I wrote a lot for my stupid story, and then I wrote a very angry note to Eric, in fucking Binary Code!!! Seriously, I don't even know why- it isn't like he can read it.

Seriously I am not allowed out of bed, except for the fucking bathroom, which is only ten feet from my damned bad. I am not allowed to turn the heat off or down. I have to have like a million blankets. My doggy isn't allowed in my room with me. AND the one and only rule I made was that Eric has to keep his distance along with anyone else, because I didn't want to get Eric sick. It makes me happy, and pissy at the same time. I hate low tempatures, I mean I FEEL fine. I am not cold, actually with all the blankets and the heat on I tend to sneak over to the bed by the window. Away from the heat. GRRRR!

Stupid Monday. Stupid Rules. Stupid self, I can't even kiss my BF without him being all 'I told you so' or 'Aginst your rules, na na nah'

1 comment: