Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mornings

Morning. I like this morning. I got to sleep in until 8. I was comfortable cuddling with Eric in the living room. I didn't mind waking up to the couch, which I had to sleep on to watch over my sisters. I am watching Eric make Pancakes, Yummy Pancakes, Which I will then have a banana and peanut butter with.

Eric and I squished onto the couch last night, which was really funny. It was funny because our couch is little bity, and I am 5'9'' and he is 6'1'' and neither of us fit on the couch alone. Plus we had my mom's 3 German Shorthaired Pointers (Mauser, Livey, and Gretchen) and my half Lab (Bam.) sleeping with us in the already not there space. So I slept on his chest. At around 4:30 my mom's Idiot dogs jumped up and knocked me hard in the ribs, and the thighs. I fell off the couch, and hit my cast on the coffee tabel. It was halarious. Eric freaked and he thought I hurt myself, but I am fine. Aside from the dog kick to the ribs, it was nothing.

2 comments:

  1. LOL sounds like a fun morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like sleeping on the couch, but did it the other day when my daughter was sick.

    ReplyDelete