Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Casts, Randomness, Twilight

Okay, so I am doing 'A Salute to Broadway' with the Communtiy Theater. I still have on my casts. I am not going to go into detail about how much fun it is to learn the damn dance moves with the casts on, but I will say it is not all bad. Yeah, I stumble, and the stupid walking cast is really not up to walking sideways, or a low kick line, let alone jumping up and down a foot high step. BUT I am having fun with it.

So, I was watching Twilight again, and I started to get annoyed by Bella's cast. Why? Because didn't James break a bone in her UPPER leg in the movie? She didn't hurt her ankel did she? She wares a walking cast in the book to the prom though doesn't she... Umm, well anyway.

I am happy to say, that I am no longer SICK! WOOT! I am also not so patiently waiting for more Wide Awake. I also have to confess that I read a LOT and I mean A LOT of Twilight Fan Fiction in the past few days. It is really sad! I NEVER EVER read Fan Fiction. I never got into it, didn't feel like I needed it. BUT NOW, Holy Fuck I can't stop.

Eric says I am going overboard with all this Twilight stuff. To which I replied that I was not, It wasn't my fault and that Twilight Syndrome made me do it. He just gaped at me and then waved his hand to prove the point. Saying that siteing a fictional disease as a reason to obbsess over somthing was proof I was over doing it. AND as if to make his point more clear I was trying to decide weither I should ware a TEAM JACOB shirt or a TEAM EDWARD shirt. I wasn't ever Team Anything, I was always 'It will work out fine, everyone will be happy. I bet nobody will even die in the end.' And lucky me I was right, I did have some doubts through the books, but I know that as a writer you want what's best for your characters in the end.

BTW: I Re-Read the Host. I can't get over how awesome it is. Stephenie can really switch worlds. From teen vampire romance to adult alien invasion. She really is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment