Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brandishing a stick, yes.

The fridge broke....
It is dead....
It died....
He didn't even give warning, he just... fucking died... What an asshat. lol.

That rat bastard! I hate shopping for shit like fridges and stoves, and washers and dryers.... It makes me feel icky. Then you have to move the heavy peices of crap...
The fridge is an asshat for breaking. It ruined my coffee creamer...

Three coffee mishaps in less than ten days!!! I hate it!!! I NEED COFFEE! I need it like I need air. I need it! :( The second mishap was the new coffee machine it has like 3000 buttons, and It burnt my coffee.

I do like the word Asshat though... A lot. See, every time I walk by the fridge I turn to it an say 'you're such an asshat' I really do, I can't get over it screwing up my coffee. Or ruining my Strawberry short cake plans... Speaking of cake, in chapter 49 of WA, Edward made a cake. Okay, suffice it to say the WA is enough to pull me from calling the fridge bad names that make my mother angry...

Eric was at the computer downstairs and I was glaring at the fridge getting ready to call it a bad name when I heard... 'Babe, DO NOT piss off the fridge! He already died and went to fridge heaven, leave him in peice.' Then after a second he said 'Babe? ... Come read to me?' Seriously? Really? After you interupt my fridge angering? So, I went to sit by him, and he pulled Wide awake up and I actually jumped up and squeeked... Like a little girl, and I clapped my hands, for about a minute before I sat down and read him the best two-part chapter EVER! okay maybenot ever, but it is better than Edward fighting with Bella right?

No comments:

Post a Comment