Saturday, March 7, 2009

What do you think? Mean Old lady.

Does anybody else think that some of the twilight fans (Myself included) are absolutly insane? I mean I went to Hot Topic today wareing a shirt with the quote "I wondered- would a bullet through my temple actually kill me or just leave a really big mess for me to clean up." I sware my shirt said Twilight NOWHERE on it and like 8 people came up to me and were like "You read Twilight." "Who's Team are you on?" "Where did you get your shirt it is cool" and so on... In case you didn't know the quote is from Breaking Dawn Book Two. Jacob thinks it... I AM NOT TEAM JACOB, NOR AM I TEAM EDWARD! I am TEAM HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE COUPLES STAND!!!!!
My questioning continued until a little old lady whacked me in my shins with her cane and said "Leave your suicidal thought in your head you little (Called me a mean S word that ended in 'ut'). My Granddaughter doesn't need to (F-ing) learn about your (F-ing) new life or death fetishes. Get your (mean W name) @$$ out of my site before I have to call the God Damned Security (F-ers) to remove you from it. Or I guess you could just Blow them." She dropped more F bombs at me than any old lady in the history of forever. I didn't know what to do... I was angry and I knew If I even raised my VOICE like she did I could get hauled away by rebt a cops... And MANY bystanders had come to buffer me away from the lady. :(

What would you have done? I filled out a report but what is complaining to 'The Man' about some old lady really going to do... I mean I didn't know her name or anything so It really did no good.
What should I have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment