Saturday, March 21, 2009

Okay, Twilight:The Movie

Good God, I really think that I watched Twilight 20 times and I can't stop. I have a portable DVD player (Named Rex, don't ask) so I seriously out in the DVD and walk around with the player. LOL. Sometimes I watch it, sometimes I just listen. I made Spaghetti and Meatballs for Dinner, Twilight was playing on my player right next to the stove...

Cardboard Eddie is REAL creepy in the blacklights that I have in my room. I always have the Windows covered so sunlight won't get in, and the normal lightblubs hurt my eyes. So I have one side of my room lit with red lights and the other with blacklights. The windows are covered so that 1 it's dark in my room, and 2 the sun makes my skin look weird, and I burn REALLY easy.
I told you that so that I could tell you this: I walked into my room drinking my McDonalds Iced Mocha and carrying a banana, Eddie is right inside my door, kinda like if someone HID behind my door to supprise me. Well guess what. He scard the Twilight right outta me. I almost lost my Mocha and I almost threw my Banana at him. I am a good fighter, I can Box, and kick and claw at people. I had a reason to learn to defend myself and I did. I am a good fighter, BUT I hate the idea of violence aginst anyone else. I hate that when I walk down the street in town when I pass a guy I look for his weak spots and prepare myself for a fight, even after 3 and a half years.

LOVE THE BONUS FEATURES!!!! CANT WAIT FOR NEW MOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment