Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting Ready to go the Twilight Release Party

So, ummm... I am aloud to go to the Twilight DVD Release party! I was allowed before too, but now I officially have permission.
My next Project is: What should I wear?

I am going to wear The Shirt I got a Walmart today (Stupid Twilight Disease, I couldn't stop myself.) It's Black with silvery blue intertwine-y designs. It has a Teeny Tiny Picture of Edward and Says Edward in little bitty letters. It also says Twilight with a Sparkle-y text. :)
I am gonna wear black pants too. AND I will wear my RED contact lenses. Yay mee. My Cullen crest Key chain is also going to be clipped to me. I think I might just have to wear one Team Jacob Sock and one Team Edward Sock. I don't know why, but since nobody has any chance with either of them, and i don't think anyone sells Team Switzerland Socks... So there is my outfit. I have decided... I might wear my Singers Hoodie, but I haven't decided.

What should I do now? I have my outfit, I tooked a shower, I gots my recepit that says I pre-ordered the DVD in my jeans pocket. Whats left but to wait? GAH!! What to do what to do? I think I am going 12 Sharp by Janet Evanovich. Yup, I will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing my Twifessions tshirt, I would definitely pick something Twilight related.

    ReplyDelete